CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Books

Thanks to civil rights it's no longer illegal for black people to know how to read so I don't have to worry about being half literate I can be 100% literate


Thank Jehovah for that because I love reading

Feriheight 451 was really good, confuzing at some points but good, I'd give it 3 out of 5 stars

"The Cider House Rules" by John Irving was really really good if you could stay focused && find the underling message which is almost to easy to lose amidst the writers excessive jabber..anyway the point of the 400+ page story is Don't judge ppl till you've been there

I just finished the book "the Virgin Suicides" I was pretty stellar.


Now I would like to see the film


&& I'm re-reading "justlisten" by Sarah Dessen && next I want to read "running with sicors"


"she's come undone" was a really......moving book.



...K well i'm done trying to sound pretentious && what not.


KthnxBai

0 comments: