CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Listening to: The Appleseed Cast/ Sargamatha

Should be doing.....
Edditing and printing out the rest of the the graduation certifiicates that my class always makes (I had to eddit them last year too but it's not the worst live job I've ever had to do....)

Anyway we were waiting because we thought the printer was jammed.....turns out all we needed to do was hit the start button....(what does that say about my teachers teaching abbility..................)

It's not even 9:15 yet.......

&& move people are being such major bit....individuals.

'In school theye have loud bells that ring in regular intervals reminding you that time is passing even more slowly then it seems'


I can't wait for school to be out...In fact I'm even looking forward to next school year....

This one stank. (is that the correct past tence?)

0 comments: