CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

[Sufficient for each day is it's own suckyness]

....yeah...I said suckyness...

I'm feeling too inadequate to articulate properly, bear with meh.

I lost a really good friend this weekend.

I do not care to discuss it with myself in detail.

I miss her...... Satan has pulled her away. I hope it is only temporary.

:[

In other news....
One the one hand...
I could dress with modesty & soundness of mind, not trendy, but according to my mothers/Bible standards...
OR
I could dress like everyone else, lose my individuality, but be considered more attractive & hence acceptable by my peers...

I just want to be pretty and fit in :\ It's cruel that life would dish a horrendous curse like ugliness on anyone.

I wish that I was not so socially awkward & developmentally challanged.

Oh well

On the bright side, if I keep up my best effort to live for Jehovah, He'll love me despite my flaws.

0 comments: