CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Forget all this wishes...

I said before and go away. Pull your head out of your butt and never bother me again.

I'm better off without the both of you and I'm not giving up my real friends and my happy memories because of you.

You didn't even say sorry, you had hours to tell me and I had to confront you first? I deserve better then an over sexed, immature, selfish, stupid, deceitful, brazen, snake charmer like you.

After the first time I told the elders, I didn't want to sext anymore, I did it because I thought you wanted to, and if you were happy I'd be happy.
That was foolish of me because it pulled me in even deeper and I didn't care about anyone but you. You narcissistic, asinine, jerk.

You don't even care how you hurt us but I hope one day you feel this way too si you learn your lesson. You can't get away with whatever you want.

You didn't even try to break my heart gently you just let me keep acting like a fool for you, not bothering to even tell me straight up...I hope you hurt one day too.

0 comments: