CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I feel that This Past year has obliterated any nieve innocence or brith eyed hope and idealism I once had. Any passion for living or doing anything had been snuffed out. Why? Idk....you happened. Before you I just floated along seeing the world through grey fog of pessimism while secretly hoping and believing in love and goodness.

Well, not anymore. Thanks for that. My my pessimism is cast-iron straight to the core of my heart. Everyone's motives are atleast 30% self serving.

I trust ppl even less now, I don't want to be friends with anyone. I just want to sleep until it's over. It feels like I can't connect with people emotionally now....like I see everyone else...and everything else as pointless...everything g IS pointless.

Once you have had a taste of it, it's like why live without love? What's the effing point.

0 comments: