CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ow. All I can hear from the little he tells me is that I'm unappealing to him. That he doesn't care about me. That I was a mistake that he regrets.

My pov: he was a mistake but I don't regret him.

I wish I could stop caring about him and care about someone else, like he did. But I think what happened was this: I actually cherished and loved him.
What he felt toward me was just some misplaced overflow.

Meanwhile the short time he was in my life has changed me into someone else, better in some ways. Worse in others

I don't think anyone will love me, I don't have much to offer. And chances are if they love me I won't feel the same. Because only a desperate idiot would love me, and I'm not down with that.

0 comments: