CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I see a little silhouetto of a man,..

Reasons why I hate first honors ceremony
1) I have to stand in front of hundreds of pairs of eyes, but not in the OK way like at the meeting when I’m giving a talk
2) I don’t like being the center of attention.
3) My parents won’t be there to clap for me (they never are because the ceremony is at 9:30 am when they are working)
4) People only clap for me out of politeness because no one knows who I am, because I have homeschooled & a witness so no one knows or cares who I am.
5) I always have to go alone.
6) I always blush. ( I don’t like when I blush)
7) I can’t even wear the cute little Key pins they give me because they are more like tie clips and I’ll lose them or fall off or it will appear garish and in poor taste, you know, like I’m bragging about it…well maybe it won’t appear like that but I’ll feel that way.
8) I don’t even really like pastries or any sweet thing that much.

Reasons Why I like First honors ceremony
1) I get a cool recognition pin and flower
2) We can eat all the pastries we want while we are there.




-_- Am I being childish? Probably... but oh well I am only 17 (give or take a few days) after all.

0 comments: