CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

“You only hold me up like this, ‘cause you don’t know who I really am.”

Quoting falloutboy today…because…why not?
Yesterday my mother made me come to school despite the fact that we had a 2 hours delay so I’d only be at tec for half an hour anyway.
She waited in the car…not even kidding, we were only there for half any hour so she waited for us…I don’t even have anything to put on my time sheet that I did for that day….

Plus also I got a right-handed guitar that I’m going to try out, I might return it, anyway my goal is to teach my self the play right-handed since it would make finding a guitar easier and cheaper.
I think it’s upfair that we left handed people have to pay more for things to be made for us..it’s HANDISIM!!!!

So I have a feeling I might be setting a bad example as a witness for my schoolmates so I need to work on that.

ANNNDDDDDDD I have to start working on my talk soon.

0 comments: