CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I started another blog. In which I will post My stories…. It is called MaStories
Also my teeth hurt really badly, I got my braces put on my bottom teeth yesterday, the bottoms hurt A LOT more then the tops, I woke up a few times in the night, had to put an icepack on my mouth…I’m surprised I didn’t pee the bed.

Oh well, It really hurts and we have drug assembly today, where the police come a yell at kids to scare them away from drugs.

It makes a lot of people cry…a lot of people here have lost loved ones to drugs…and yet still abuse drugs themselves…figure that out.

I know better than to use them.

My teeth hurt…in case you forgot.

Sydney gets neutered today.

Going to work on my! awesome! typography project.

0 comments: